Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Na Shledanou Praha!



I promised Beth that I would do one last blog entry. A "I'm back in Kenosha and missing Prague...a lot." article. Life has gone back to normal. Hard classes. Lots of reading. A beautiful lake, but no more pretty Prague skyline. And overall, I miss it.
I miss the language and culture and hot chocolate and soup and friends and independence and..fun.

My dorm back at Carthage is beautiful. I'm in a 3rd floor single that overlooks the frozen lake and snow. And it's stunning. I've spent just about every waking moment with friends that I missed so much and even got to spend some time with family and CSA members.

All that aside, I look forward to being back abroad. Just goes to show you that it's about time to start planning the next trip. Whether or not that's Prague--we'll see--but if there's one thing I learned from this incredible time abroad, it's that the world is too large for me to spend life in one spot. I look forward to seeing it all. There are stories I haven't covered here, but will so happily share with you all in person.
One last thought about the whole thing:: Best. Five. Months. EVER.

Lucien watching the Eurofestival my last days in Prague
curious bout the inside of a tram??
wandering late at night

last czech money..
last night at slavia


One last thought for you all::

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experience! I really enjoyed it. Your photos are stunning. Good Luck to you in your future studies and travels.

    ReplyDelete