Monday, January 25, 2010

Goal:: finish blog before leaving Prague... Status:: Failed.

So as I write this, I'm sitting in my room listening to Frank Sinatra. My view is no longer of the beautiful Prague skyline. In fact, that view seems like a distant dream. But I'll get to this later.
There is little to still fill you in on during the period of time that I failed to live up to my obligation of updating this blog. And so I will do so quickly.
After welcoming in the new year, I traveled to Mnichovice for the third time to visit Pavel and Marcela. To the great luck of mom and myself, though, we also had a chance to meet Eva and Milan and their new baby boy, Antonin. After spending most of the day with Pavel, Marcela, and Evichka, we made the short hike up the hill to Milada's old house, where Eva and Milan live. The weekend proved to be family filled when we met up with Svatopluk and Vlasta the next day for dinner. And what amazing people they all were. It was incredible to see Pavel and Marcela again, as well as meeting 5 new people!

Evy
She is an absolute riot.
Visiting Eva a Milan
Dinner with Svata a Vlasta




The VR signs are still present in some places.

No comments:

Post a Comment